Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Beautiful Wet Day

It was raining lightly outside. The light pattering of rain on the leaves of the walnut tree outside my kitchen window and elsewhere in the garden encouraged me to take a look at the world beyond my small, chilly flat and breathe in the cool air. However, as I stood by my kitchen window, the smell of damp dog-shit hit me instead. The irony, is that I have no dog and my yard is sealed by a solid wooden fence and black painted iron gates.

I quickly scoured the blackberry bushes and salad garden as well as my beautifully, well kept lawn and saw no sign of those evil, fat lumpy turds that laced the outside air with poison. It figures. It could only be one of those little, pint-sized sorry excuses of a dog that could shit to its heart’s content and camouflage it amongst my perfect two-inch mowed lawn grass. How I hate those little bastards but even more so, their owners who allow them to run free without feeling obliged to scoop up their little shit’s shit. Just because their little precious bastard has shit the size of mini pretzels, doesn’t mean chocolate is born and the world is a better smell for it.

Seriously! So much for me wanting to describe the beauty of the green wet world outside my kitchen window here in Prague. The moment has been ruined. Little fcuker!!!!

No comments: